Our agency visits are a great opportunity for individuals to come along to find out more about what we can offer. We welcome staff, volunteers and placement students from all organisations across Perth and Kinross, or offering services to those who live in Perth & Kinross.
The agency visit includes
- A short presentation that details all the services that we offer
- An opportunity to find out what support we can offer you
- A chance to see our premises (dependent on bookings being in person or online- most are online)
- An opportunity for you to ask any questions.
We appreciate that the dates and times may not be suitable for all. We are happy to come out to agencies to speak about the work that we do. If you are interested in this then please contact the Centre on 01738 626290
Come and find out more about our services including: One to One Support, Helpline, Family and Young People’s Support, Criminal Justice Advocacy, Befriending, Group Support, RASAC Youth Initiative, Youth Ambassadors, Training and Volunteering.
Agency Visits Now Online 2023
- Wednesday 19th April 1-2pm
- Wednesday 17th May 4-5pm
- Wednesday 14rd June 1-2pm
- Wednesday 19th July 4-5pm
- Wednesday 23th August 1-2pm
- Wednesday 13th September 4-5pm
- Wednesday 25th October 1-2pm
- Wednesday 15th November 4-5pm
- Wednesday 13th December 1-2pm
Comments: 0 (Add)
We welcome you to our Annual Report. This year we have added some audio and video to our Annual Report that you can interact with if you choose to do so. We hope you find this new format engaging and informative. Please be aware that viewing is recommended on a laptop/tablet/monitor and not a phone.
We are still offering agencies the chance to meet with staff and find out more about what we offer in relation to our support services, support for professionals, training, RYI and how to refer survivors to our service.