Up and coming Trauma Informed Training...
This online course aims to support practitioner understanding of the impact of trauma (with a focus on child sexual abuse and exploitation) on children, young people and adults.
This session is aimed at frontline staff and managers in the public, private and third sectors across Perth & Kinross.
- By the end of the course, participants should:
- Have better recognition and understanding of the short and long term impacts of trauma
- Have increased awareness in identifying the immediate needs of trauma affected people
- Have increased understanding of supporting individuals affected by trauma to safely disclose
- Be more knowledgeable about the importance of encouraging and/or supporting people’s recovery following trauma
- Have increased awareness of the needs of workers exposed to the details of trauma experienced by others.
- 3rd June 2021 9.30 – 12pm
- 29th June 2021 9.30 – 12pm
- 19th August 2021 9.30 - 12pm
- 26th August 2021 9.30 – 12pm
- 17th November 2021 9.30 – 12pm
- 20th Jan 2022 9.30 – 12pm
TO APPLY FOR A PLACE:
Email RASAC P&K – email@example.com
Visit the PKC Child Protection Learning and Development Page to find out about other available learning opportunities and courses.