RASAC P&K provides services across Perth & Kinross. Survivors can either self-refer by contacting us directly or we accept referrals from professionals. To make a referral please download a referral form here or contact us for further information.
Providing support, information and advocacy services to young people age 12-18 and anyone who identifies as a woman 19+. There is no upper age limit. RASAC P&K support survivors irrespective of how long ago the abuse happened.
- Therapeutic face to face support (Outreach appointments are available)
- Telephone support
- Email Support
- Online Video Support
- Crisis Support
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Support for survivors considering, or already involved in, the reporting / court process
- Support for families
- Support and information for individual family members and partners
- Access to the Tayside Sexual Assault Referral Network (SARN)
- Support groups for young survivors
- Support groups for family members and partners
- Weekly Drop-In
- Activity / creative groups for survivors
- Befriending Service
Working towards a society free from rape and sexual abuse, our prevention services seek to prevent rape, sexual abuse and exploitation; promote early identification of abuse and improve responses to disclosure.
Schools Work/ Youth Community Work
Sexual Violence Prevention Programme delivered to young people 12+ in secondary schools and community settings (delivered by RASAC Youth Initiative) below is a list of the workshop titles delivered.
- Gender Stereotyping
- What is Sexual Violence
- Sexual Bullying
- Sexual Abuse
- Online Relationships
- Sexualisation in the Media
- Relationship Abuse
- Healthy relationships
- The law and Consent
- How Can we Help Prevent Sexual Violence
- Social Media
- Child sexual Exploitation
- The effects of Pornography
RASAC P&K DVD + Schools Resource (lesson plans included).
Please see our section on Training for professionals for more information.
Our resource library has a range of books, information and tools that you can have a look at to develop your understanding of sexual violence of tools you may find useful to use with survivors you support. You can see our Online resources here.
Referral form for our support services
a downloadable copy of our latest group work programme.