RASAC P&K provides services across Perth & Kinross. Survivors can either self-refer by contacting us directly or we accept referrals from professionals. To make a referral please download a referral form here or contact us for further information.
Providing support, information and advocacy services to young people age 12-18 and anyone who identifies as a woman 19+. There is no upper age limit. RASAC P&K support survivors irrespective of how long ago the abuse happened.
- Therapeutic face to face support (Outreach appointments are available)
- Telephone support
- Email Support
- Online Video Support
- Crisis Support
- Criminal Justice Advocacy Support for survivors considering, or already involved in, the reporting / court process
- Support for families
- Support and information for individual family members and partners
- Access to the Tayside Sexual Assault Referral Network (SARN)
- Support groups for young survivors
- Support groups for family members and partners
- Weekly Drop-In
- Activity / creative groups for survivors
- Befriending Service
Working towards a society free from rape and sexual abuse, our prevention services seek to prevent rape, sexual abuse and exploitation; promote early identification of abuse and improve responses to disclosure.
Schools Work/ Youth Community Work
Sexual Violence Prevention Programme delivered to young people 12+ in secondary schools and community settings (delivered by RASAC Youth Initiative) below is a list of the workshop titles delivered.
- Gender Stereotyping
- What is Sexual Violence
- Sexual Bullying
- Sexual Abuse
- Online Relationships
- Sexualisation in the Media
- Relationship Abuse
- Healthy relationships
- The law and Consent
- How Can we Help Prevent Sexual Violence
- Social Media
- Child sexual Exploitation
- The effects of Pornography
RASAC P&K DVD + Schools Resource (lesson plans included).
Please see our section on Training for professionals for more information.
Our resource library has a range of books, information and tools that you can have a look at to develop your understanding of sexual violence of tools you may find useful to use with survivors you support. You can see our Online resources here.
a downloadable copy of our latest group work programme.
A downloadable copy of our Agency Visit poster with dates and times for 2018