Whether you are supporting a survivor or would like more information about sexual violence we can help. We can offer you a confidential service via our helpline to provide you with support and information. We will not ask for any personal details about the survivor. Additionally we have a resource library which you are able to browse and take items out on loan free of charge. RASAC P&K now accept referrals and you can download a referral form at the bottom of this page. We ask that you discuss any referral fully with the survivor as it is crucial that accessing our service is the survivor’s choice. If a survivor is unsure about whether or not they want to contact us there are still things you can do to help;
- Don’t panic – survivors don’t expect you to ‘fix it’.
- Acknowledge the strength it has taken for them to disclose to you and recognise that this may be as much as she wants to say at this time.
- Leave our information with her if she wants it. You could offer them our website address or leaflets to read through when they feel ready.
- You can offer to look through our website or relevant leaflets together.
- Call our helpline to speak with a worker in confidence.
- Access our resource library if you feel you would like further information.
And most importantly, when supporting a survivor, always…
RASAC P&K also deliver multi-agency training annually. Any upcoming training will be listed on our Training and Events page. If you would like to arrange any training for your organisation please contact us on 01738 626 290.
If you would like to view the list of downloadable information leaflets we have available please click here. Key information for workers can be found here:
- Information for Workers (coming soon)
- Order Slips (A full list of our leaflets and training available)
- RASACPK Referral Form
Please feel free to display our posters in your workplace.
Some PCs may have problems reading the PDF documents. If the PDF is upside down you can rotate it by clicking ‘View’ on the toolbar, ‘Rotate View’ and then ‘Rotate Clockwise’. This should overcome any difficulties. If you are unable to open the documents you can download a free version of Acrobat Reader from the Adobe Website.